BANGON ECO-CULTURAL TOURSWe invite you to rediscover Bohol through the BANGON Eco-Cultural Tour packages. Take your time to look around and better familiarize yourself with our services.
Genuinely eco-cultural, strongly pro-community.
BANGON Eco-Cultural Tours is a social enterprise of the Bohol Alliance of Non-Government Organizations (BANGON) marketing community-based ecological and cultural tourism destinations to support sustainable livelihoods of farming and fishing communities in Bohol, Philippines. In the vernacular, BANGON means 'to rise'.
The tour packages are especially designed to be responsible travels to local cultures, natural and heritage sites with the purpose of conserving the environment and improving the welfare of local people.
These are great for study visits in:
- coastal resource management,
- biodiversity conservation,
- watershed management,
- community-based ecological-cultural tourism;
- excellent for team building and organizational bonding; and
- the best place to make memories with family, loved ones,
- friends, nature and the locals.
Each visit is an enriching encounter and support to the dolphins, whales, bats, forests, caves, rivers and mangroves in Bohol and the community that lives with them. It is also a support to BANGON committing itself to promoting social development programs, improving the quality of life of the marginalized sectors, and conserving the integrity of natural resources.
Indeed, inspiringly natural and local.
- Cambuhat River - River & Village Tour
- Danao Eco-Adventure - Educational Eco-Adventure
- Pamilacan Island - Dolphin & Whale Watching
- Lamanoc Island - Eco-Cultural & Mystic Experience
- Maribojoc Heritage - Heritage & Community Life Tour
- Balicasag Island - Island Hopping and Diving
- Panglao Island - Beach & Heritage Tours
- Candijay Mangrove Forest - Mangrove Adventure Tour
See Catalog for more details