TALIMA BEACH VILLAS
Talima Beach Villas & Dive Resort is the first and only beach resort on Olango Island, Cebu Philippines, built on a secluded and private location on a coral rock cliff.
The 14 hectare Talima Marine Sanctuary right in front the house reef offers a paradise for divers and snorkelers. The resort doesn't have a sandy beach but the 100 meter shoreline offers great panoramic and sunset views of Mactan Island. The resort has a swimming pool and comfortable accommodations.
TALIMA RESORT ROOM - SINAMAY SUITE
BEACH HOUSE ROOM
For those looking for a dive haven or just a retreat away from the crowds in Mactan Island, Talima Beach Resort is a good option.
Talima Resort can be reached by a 30-minute boat ride from Mactan Island (Cebu) wharf (beside Hilton Hotel). Upon landing at Olango Island pier, one can take a tricycle to the resort.
Talima Resort Room Rates
*Rates below are valid until December 2015. May change without prior notice.
*All rooms are Air-conditioned except for Seaside Barkada Room
- Economy Room - PhP 1,950 nett good for two (2). Garden view. Floor area 18 sq.m. Air-conditioned room
- Seaside Bamboo Room - PhP 1,950 nett good for two (2). 28 sqm. Air-conditioned room
- Seaside Barkada Room - PhP 2,000 nett good for four (4). 42 sqm. Non-Aircon room
- Pool Side Standard Room - PhP 2,400 nett good for two (2). 24 sqm. Air-conditioned room
- Pool Side Family Room - PhP 2,950 nett good for four (4). 30 sqm. Air-conditioned room
- Banig Room - PhP 2,800 nett good for two (2). 30 sqm. Air-conditioned room
- Sinamay Room - PhP 3,000 nett good for two (2). 42 sqm. Air-conditioned room
- The Villa - PhP 6,200 nett good for four (4). 110 sqm. Air-conditioned room (2 air-cons). Two separate Toilet and Shower
*Extra person - PhP 500/person
*Transfer from Cebu Airport to the resort (Olango Island) and back - PhP 4,000
TALIMA - BEACH HOUSE ROOM
TALIMA - BEACH HOUSE LIVING ROOM
POOLSIDE STANDARD ROOM
Talima Beach Resort Amenities
- Swimming pool
- Beach bar
- Beach cabanas
- Sun decks
- Dive center
Cebu Scuba Diving - Talima Marine Sanctuary
Olango Island boasts thresher sharks, dolphins, and various species of sea turtles and starfish.
Talima the biggest sanctuary in Olango, stretches to 14 hectares and is home to parrot fish, groupers, mandarin and aquarium fish. The advantage Olango / Mactan has over the other beautiful dive spots in Cebu is its convenience and proximity to Cebu City.
BOOK TALIMA RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
SEND ME A MESSAGE (Live Chat Support)
+63.32.253-4966 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
+63.2.542-2409 PLDT | +63.2.925-3253 PLDT
MOBILE / VIBER
+63.922.852-5150 | +63.919.991-3828 +63.917.626-2242
Explore Cebu Tours!
Explore Cebu Hotels and Resorts
Explore Cebu Beach Resorts
Find affordable Cebu Car Rental