CASA KALAW - LIO, EL NIDOCasa Kalaw is located in Lio Tourism Estates, the first eco-master planned development in El Nido, Palawan by Ayala Land. The property offers captivating view of the lush cliff mountains and just a 3-minute walk away from the pristine waters of Bacuit Bay.
Casa Kalaw is the sister-resort of the luxury resorts El Nido Resorts Lagen, El Nido Resorts Miniloc, El Nido Resort Pangulasian, El Nido Resorts Apulit Island, and the mid-priced resorts El Nido Cove Resort, Balai Adlao, Hotel Covo, Huni Lio and Seda Lio.
A number of restaurants, bars, and shops are found inside the estate. EXPLORE EL NIDO STAYCATION PACKAGES | EXPLORE EL NIDO TOURS SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
CASA KALAW - ROOM RATES
Rates valid from April 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022. May change without prior notice.
Lean Season: June 1 – Oct 22, 2021
High Season: Apr 1- May 31, 2021; Oct 23, 2021- Mar 31, 2022
Extra Person:Adult (12 years old and above) - Php 1,800 per night
- Deluxe Room / Deluxe Garden Room - PhP 6,820 nett per night good for two with breakfast (Lean); Php 7,810 (High)
- Deluxe Veranda Room - PhP 7,260 nett per night good for two with breakfast (Lean); Php 8,140 (High)
- Premiere Room - PhP 7,590 nett per night good for two with breakfast (Lean); Php 8,580 (High)
- Kalaw Suites - PhP 8,360 nett per night good for two with breakfast (Lean); Php 9,350 (High)
- Kalaw Premiere Suites - PhP 8,910 nett per night good for two with breakfast (Lean); Php 9,790 (High)
Extra Child (7-11 years old) - Php 1,000 per night *Children 6 years old and below, sharing room with at least 1 adult, stay for free and shall be extended complimentary meals.
*Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested from the Front Office, subject to room availability.
*Incidental deposit of Php 3,000 is required upon check in.
*Minimum 3-night stay per resort shall be required during peak period: March 31-April 4, 2021 (Holy Week), December 22-31, 2021 (Christmas); January 1-5, 2022 (New Year).
CASA KALAW - INCLUSIONS
- Room accommodation with daily set breakfast
- Transfer from El Nido Airport going to the resort and vice versa
The following requirements are necessary before flying out:
Casa Kalaw (for Guests from Manila)
CASA KALAW EL NIDO - FACILITIES AND FEATURES
- Guests of all ages will be accepted, however, those with pre-existing health risks or comorbidities will not be accommodated for the time being (e.g, cancer, serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, and/or pregnancy). Those with hypertension, diabetes, and/or moderate to severe asthma may be accepted for as long as a medical clearance or fit to travel certificate is provided upon reservation.
- Only guests with confirmed roundtrip flight via AirSWIFT (Manila-El Nido-Manila) will be accommodated.
- The Provincial Health Office of Palawan requires a RT-PCR “swab” test from guests coming from outside the province. The test must be taken not earlier than 48 hours prior departure. Kindly provide us the copy of the swab test result once released at least one day prior departure.
- Accomplished travel and health declaration forms must be submitted at least 72 hours prior departure.
- Swimming Pool with Kiddie Pool
- Outdoor Game Lounge - Darts, Billiards, Table Tennis, Football
- Indoor Area - Library, Crafts Area, Kiddie Play Area, Console Game Station, Board Games Station
- Garden Deck and Lawn
- Indoor Restaurant with Al Fresco Dining
- In-Room Massage Service