APULIT ISLAND RESORT - Palawan
El Nido Resorts Apulit Island is a luxury resort located in Taytay Bay Palawan which is approximately 2 hours away from El Nido Palawan via land and boat. It can also be reached from Puerto Princesa City via 4 hour landtrip or via Manila to El Nido flight.
Apulit Island Resort is the sister-resort of El Nido Resorts Lagen, El Nido Resort Miniloc and El Nido Resorts Pangulasian Island. There's also El Nido Cove Resort and Casa Kalaw, mid-priced sister-resorts near El Nido Town.
The resort showcases a wealth of wildlife and colorful tropical fishes and scenic landscapes. Popular activities available in Apulit Island Resort are diving, snorkeling, island hopping, kayaking, mangrove tours and more.
EL NIDO RESORTS - APULIT ISLAND
*Rates below are valid from April 2016 - March 2017. May change without prior notice
- June 1 - Oct 31, 2016 - Lean Season
- April 1 - May 31, 2016 - HIGH SEASON
- Nov 1, 2016 - Dec 21, 2016 - HIGH SEASON
- Jan 6, 2016 - March 31, 2017 - HIGH SEASON
- Dec 22 - 31, 2016 - PEAK SEASON (Christmas) Compulsory Dinner Supplements for Christmas Eve
- January 1 - 5, 2017 - PEAK SEASON (New Year) Compulsory Dinner Supplements for New Year's Eve
- January 27 - 31 - PEAK SEASON Chinese New Year 2016.
- WATER COTTAGE
- Single - PhP 16,000 (Lean); PhP 19,130 (High) nett, good for 1 with fullboard meals
- Double - PhP 18,720 (Lean); PhP 21,870 (High) nett, good for 2 with full board meals
- LOFT WATER COTTAGE
- Single - PhP 18,040 (Lean); PhP 21,180 (High) nett, good for 1 with fullboard meals
- Double - PhP 20,770 (Lean); PhP 23,920 (High) nett, good for 2 with full board meals
*For Peak Season surcharge of PhP 4,270 nett per room per night added to High Season Rates for Peak Periods
Extra Adult: PhP 8,475 nett per night inclusive of full board meals
Child Policy: Children 12 years old and above are considered adults. Child 7-11 years old sharing room with at least 1 adult shall be charged Child Supplement of PhP 4,514 nett per night, inclusive of full-board meals, transfers and use of snorkelling equipment. Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least 1 adult stay for free and shall be extended complimentary meals from the Kiddie Menu. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly.
Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
Christmas Eve: PhP 3,050 nett per person for all adult guests for Dec 24 overnight to cover upgraded menu and entertainment
New Year's Eve: PhP 3,660 nett per person for all adult guests staying overnight on Dec 31 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New Year.
APULIT ISLAND RESORT - RATE INCLUSIONS
- Roundtrip Boat Transfers (Taytay Town Wharf to Apulit Island, v.v.) on the regular airport shuttle
- Full Board Meals, with brewed coffee and tea at the Clubhouse Restaurant
- Use of Swimming Pool
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
- Use of available non-motorised water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc.)
- Standard Resort Guided Activities/Tours (Snorkeling at House Reef, Rapelling, Cave Exploration, Island Tour, etc.)
APULIT ISLAND RESORT - BOAT SCHEDULE FROM TAYTAY WHARF TO APULIT ISLAND
- Taytay Wharf to Apulit Island: 11 AM & 3 PM
- Apulit island to Taytay wharf: 8:30 AM & 12 NN
*Guests coming from Puerto Princesa must be at the Taytay Wharf an hour before the scheduled trips
*Contact us for transfer rates from Puerto Princesa (via shared or exclusive van)
OTHER APPLICABLE CHARGESConservation Fee: All visitors to El Nido and Taytay 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PhP 200 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Optional: Guests requiring private boat transfers outside of regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged chartered boat transfer rate of PhP 5,000 nett per boat per way. Rate subject to change without prior notice.
APULIT ISLAND RESORT - FACILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- 50 water cottages
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- House reef
- 60 meters high limestone cliff for rapelling
- Al fresco Dining at the Clubhouse Restaurant
- Massage Cabana
- Marine Sports Center
- Gaming Area
- Beach Bar
- The Octagon Pier for private functions
- Complimentary wifi connection at the Clubhouse only
EL NIDO RESORTS - AIR FARE FROM MANILA TO EL NIDO PALAWAN (VIA ISLAND TRANSVOYAGER)
Roundtrip Airfare (Manila-EL Nido-MNL): Approximately PhP 7700/pax (Low Season) or 11200/person (Peak Season). Contact us for the updated rates.
Schedule: Manila to El Nido
- ETD - 0700H / 1100H / 1500H
- ETA - 0800H / 1200H / 1600H
Schedule: El Nido to Manila
- ETD - 0900H / 1300H / 1700H
- ETA - 1000H / 1400H / 1800H
HOW TO GO TO APULIT ISLAND VIA PUERTO PRINCESA
We offer comfortable, air-conditioned van transfers from Puerto Princesa to Taytay town, the jump off point to Apulit Island. Contact us for rates.
BOOK APULIT ISLAND RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
SEND ME AN FB MESSAGE
+63.2.542-2409 PLDT | +63.2.925-3253 PLDT
+63.32.253-4966 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
MOBILE / VIBER
+63.922.852-5150 | +63.919.991-3828 +63917.626-2242
Explore El Nido Resorts; Palawan Hotels
El Nido flights
Puerto Princesa Packages; Coron Packages
Cebu Resorts; Bohol Resorts; Boracay Resorts