PANGLAO BLUEWATER BEACH RESORT
Panglao Bluewater is a new luxury resort located in Danao area, Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines. It is the sister resort of Maribago Bluewater in Mactan Cebu and Sumilon Bluewater.
PANGLAO BLUEWATER BOHOL RESORT - RATES
Rates are valid until March 2017, may change without prior notice.
Special rates below are only avaialble when booked through ILINK.PH (numbers below).
*Peak Season dates:
- December 20, 2016 - January 10, 2017 (Xmas & New Year)
- January 28-31, 2017 (Chinese New Year 2017)
*For Peak Season, minimum 3 nights stay.
- Premiere Deluxe Room - PhP 6,250 nett/night good for two; Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000/night, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
- Family Loft (4 persons) - PhP 12,000 nett/night good for four; Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000/night, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
- One Bedroom Villa - PhP 12,000 nett/night good for two (w/o transfers); Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000/night, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
- Two Bedroom Villa (Single/Double Occupancy) - Contact us for rates
*Extra person charge: PhP 3,600 nett/night (for Premiere Deluxe and Family Loft; PhP 6000 nett/night (for One-Bedroom and Two-Bedroom). Maximum 1 extra person per room
*Add-on - Bohol Airport/Seaport Transfers: PhP 1,450 (Roundtrip - Sedan up to 2 persons); PHP 2880 (Roundtrip - Van up to 6 persons)
*Rates are not applicable for Korean market
*Mandatory gala dinner on Christmas Eve at PhP 3,000 per person and New Year's Eve at PhP 4,000 per person.
*Maximum 2 children below 11 years of age & below sharing room and bed/s with parents are free of charge, excluding meals.
PANGLAO BLUEWATER - RATE INCLUSIONS
- Includes service charge and government taxes
- Daily Breakfast per person
- Welcome Drink
PANGLAO BLUEWATER - Amenities & Facilities
- Rooms - 54 rooms (46 Deluxe Poolview, 4 Family Lofts, 3 Honeymoon Villas and 1 Family Villa)
- Dining - Seagrass Restaurant (International and local fare featuring local products). Flow Pool Bar (for cocktails or a relaxed gathering)
- Spa - Amuma Spa
- Pools - Two free form lagoon-shaped swimming pools
- Recreation - Snorkeling and diving at the adjacent marine sanctuary and nearby Balicasag Island, diving safaris, sailing and windsurfing.
- Leisure - Island activities and theme dinners, fishing and boat tours, cycling around Panglao Island, Dolphin and Whale Watching (Seasonal).
- Guided Island eco and adventure tours.
- More options - Private dinners, beach picnics.
BOOK PANGLAO BLUEWATER BOHOL RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
SEND ME AN FB MESSAGE
CEBU +63.32.238-5050 +63.32.253-4966 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
MANILA +63.2.542-2409 PLDT | +63.2.925-3253
MOBILE / VIBER +63.922.852-5150 (SUN) |+63.919.991-3828 (SMART) | +63.917.626-2242 (GLOBE)
Visit Maribago Bluewater Cebu; Sumilon Bluewater
Explore Bohol Tours; Bohol Resorts
Explore Cebu Hotels and Resorts; Boracay Resorts