BLUEWATER MARIBAGO RESORT
Bluewater Maribago Resort in Mactan, Cebu Philippine is a class AAA Luxury beach resort set in a seven-hectare property. The resort has a 110-meter long white sand beach, the Amuma Spa, several swimming pools, restaurants, and recreational facilities.
EXPLORE CEBU STAYCATION PACKAGES | EXPLORE CEBU BOAT AND YACHT RENTAL
BLUEWATER MARIBAGO - ROOM RATES (Local Only)*Rates is valid until September 30, 2021. May change without prior notice
*PEAK SEASON: Chinese New Year: February 10-17, 2021; Holy Week: April 1-4, 2021; Obon Period/Ironman: August 2-15, 2021; Chuseok: September 20-23,2021
- Deluxe Room - Php 4,950 nett per night good for two with breakfast
- Amuma Spa Suites - Php 6,050 nett per night good for two with breakfast
- Premier Deluxe Room - Php 7,150 nett per night good for two with breakfast
- Royal Bungalow - Php 11,550 nett per night good for two with breafast
Extra person: Php 2,050 nett per night per person with breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast
- Bluewater Kit
- Bluewater Coolers
- Amuma 15 minute foot massage sampler at the Hilot Pavilion
- 15% discount on Food & Beverage
- 20% discount on all Amuma Spa Services
*Minimum of three (3) nights stay
*A surcharge of PHP 1,000.00 nett per night on peak season
BLUEWATER MARIBAGO - ROOM RATES (All Market)
*Rates is valid until March 31, 2022. May change without prior notice
*PEAK SEASON: Holy Week (April 1-4, 2021); Golden Week (May 1-5,2021); Obon Period/Ironman (August 2-15, 2021); Chuseok (September 20-23,2021), Christmas/New Year (20 Dec – 05 Jan 2021); Chinese New Year (30 Jan – 06 Feb 2022)
- Deluxe Room - Php 6,050 nett per night good for two with breakfast
- Amuma Spa Suites - Php 6,600 nett per night good for two with breakfast
- Premier Deluxe Room - Php 8,250 nett per night good for two with breakfast
- Royal Bungalow - Php 16,500 nett per night good for two with breafast
Extra person: Php 2,000 nett per night per person with breakfast.
*Children below 11 years of age & below sharing room with parents are free of charge
*Check-in time is 3:00 pm and Checkout time is 11:00 am.
*A surcharge of PHP 1,000.00 net per night on peak season
*A minimum of 2 nights stay is required for all bookings passing thru the peak period
*The Resort shall also require deposit for incidental charges upon check-in.
Day Tour (minimum of 2 Persons): PhP 2,000.00/person
Inclusions: Entrance Fees, Lunch Buffet at Allegro, Use of beach and swimming pool, and Use of game facilities such as foosball, billiards, and volleyball.
- Fully air-conditioned
- Mini bar
- Cable Television
- Shower and bathtub
- Coffee/Tea Sevice
- Private Veranda
FAMILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- Amuma Spa Services
- Swimming pool
- Optional watersports
- Game facilities
- Beach volleyball
- Children's Playground
- Bluewater private island
- The Cove - live seafood restaurant overlooking the open sea. Offers ala carte lunch and dinner menus. Also has an Oyster bar. Open from 10am to 10pm.
- Allegro Restaurant - Maribago Bluewater Resort's main restaurant, offers al fresco patio dining by the pool with selections from Filipino, Asian and continental cuisines. Serves daily buffet breakfast and lunch and dinner ala carte or buffet menus. A variety of theme dinners and entertainment offered throughout the week. Open 24 hours daily. Enjoy Maribago Bluewater's Barrio Fiesta every Saturday night. Immerse in local culture with dinner buffet of filipino specialties, entertainment by live serenaders and a cultural show highlighting native folkdances. Shows at 7:30pm.
- Molto Italiano - Italian Cafe offering brick oven specialties. Aside from gourmet pizza, also offers fresh salads, pasta, sandwiches and desserts. Amuma Spa Cafe Juice Bar offers fresh fruit and salads, light meals and sandwiches.
BOOK BLUEWATER MARIBAGO VIA ILINK.PH!
Message us via FB
MOBILE / VIBER +63917-6262242 (Globe) | +63908-8741602 (Smart) | 032-2385050 (PLDT)