EL NIDO RESORT - MINILOC ISLAND
El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island is a luxury resort located in Bacuit Bay, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Flights from Manila to El Nido are available via Airswift. From El Nido Airport, it is an approximate 35 minute boat ride to the island resort arranged by the resort staff. El Nido can also be reached from Puerto Princesa City via 5 hour landtrip.
Miniloc Island Resort is the sister-resort of El Nido Resorts Lagen, El Nido Resort Pangulasian and El Nido Resorts Apulit Island. There's also El Nido Cove Resort and Casa Kalaw, Balai Adlao, Hotel Covo, Huni Lio and Seda Lio, mid-priced sister-resorts near El Nido Town.
SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
MINILOC ISLAND - REGULAR ROOM RATES
*Rates below are valid from April 1, 2023 - March 31, 2024. May change without prior notice
Lean Season: June 1 - October 22, 2023
High Season: April 1 - May 31, 2023; October 23 - Dec 31, 2023; Jan 1 - March 31, 2024
- GARDEN COTTAGE (max. capacity of 2 Adults only) PhP 32,230 nett per night (Lean); PhP 35,640 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
- FAMILY GARDEN COTTAGE (max. capacity of 4 Adults only) PhP 34,320 nett per night (Lean); PhP 37,620 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
- BEACHSIDE ROOM (max. capacity of 3 Adults only) PhP 36,190 nett per night (Lean); PhP 39,490 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
- SEAVIEW ROOM (max. capacity of 4 Adults only) / WATERSIDE COTTAGE (max. capacity of 2 Adults only) PhP 38,060 nett per night (Lean); PhP 41,360 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
- WATER COTTAGE (max. capacity of 2 Adults only) PhP 39,930 nett per night (Lean); PhP 43,230 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
- DELUXE SEAVIEW ROOM (max. capacity of 3 Adults + 1 child 11 y/o. & below only) PhP 42,680 nett per night (Lean); PhP 46,090nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
Extra Person: PhP 11,000 nett per night inclusive of full board meals
*For Peak Season surcharge of PhP 5,000 nett per room per night added to High Season Rates for Peak Periods: April 5-9, 2023 (Holy Week and Easter); December 22-31, 2023 (Christmas); January 1-5, 2024 (New Year)
*Minimum of 4-night stay is required during peak periods.
*Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested from the Front Office, subject to availability.
*Incidental deposit of Php 4,000 per room is required upon check in.
Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults.
- Child Supplement of PhP 6,000 nett per night - 7 to 11 years old sharing room with at least 1 adult, inclusive of full-board meals, transfers and use of non-motorized water sports equipment.
- Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least 1 adult stay for free and shall be extended complimentary meals. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly.
- Christmas Eve: PhP 4,100 nett per person for all adult guests for Dec 24 overnight to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve: PhP 4,800 nett per person for all adult guests staying overnight on Dec 31 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New Year.
MINILOC ISLAND - INCLUSIONS
- Complimentary Boat transfers (El Nido Airport – Miniloc Island and vice versa)
- Daily Full board meals (excluding drinks)
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and non-motorized water sports facilities (kayak, stand-up paddle board)
- Standard resort guided activities/tours
- Travel insurance for guests 7 to 75 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 months to 6 years old.
OTHER APPLICABLE CHARGES
Eco-Tourism Development Fee:All visitors to El Nido, 12 years old and above are required to pay an Environmental Fee of PhP 200.00 per person for the duration of stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Integrated Protected Area Fund: All visitors to the Big and/or Small Lagoons 6 years old and above, are required to pay a fee of Php 200.00 per person per lagoon visit in line with the efforts of the Protected Area Office (PAO) of El Nido-Taytay. The funds collected will be utilized solely for the conservation and management activities of the islands in Bacuit Bay & the protected areas involved, and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Optional: Guests requiring private boat transfers outside of regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged chartered boat transfer rate of PhP 7,000 nett per boat per way (max of 5 guest). Rate subject to change without prior notice.
BOOK EL NIDO MINILOC RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
Message us via FB
MOBILE / VIBER +63917-6262242 (Globe) | 032-2385050 (PLDT)
SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
Fastest way from El Nido to Coron OR Coron to El Nido via fastcraft
Explore El Nido Resorts;
El Nido flights
Puerto Princesa Packages; Coron Packages
Cebu Resorts; Bohol Resorts; Boracay Resorts