EL NIDO RESORT - MINILOC ISLAND
El Nido Resorts Miniloc Island is a luxury resort located in Bacuit Bay, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Flights from Manila to El Nido are available via Airswift. From El Nido Airport, it is an approximate 35 minute boat ride to the island resort arranged by the resort staff. El Nido can also be reached from Puerto Princesa City via 5 hour landtrip.
Miniloc Island Resort is the sister-resort of El Nido Resorts Lagen, El Nido Resort Pangulasian and El Nido Resorts Apulit Island. There's also El Nido Cove Resort and Casa Kalaw, Balai Adlao, Hotel Covo, Huni Lio and Seda Lio, mid-priced sister-resorts near El Nido Town.
EL NIDO RESORTS - MINILOC ISLAND
*Rates below are valid until March 2017. May change without prior notice
- April 1 - May 31, 2016 - HIGH SEASON
- June 1 - October 31, 2016 - LEAN SEASON
- November 1 - Dec 21, 2016 - HIGH SEASON
- Dec 22 - 31, 2016 - PEAK SEASON
- Jan 6 2016 - March 31, 2017 - HIGH SEASON
- Jan 1 - 5, 2017 - PEAK SEASON
- Jan 27-31, 2017 - PEAK SEASON
- GARDEN COTTAGE
- High Season - PhP 22,030 nett (Single) per night good for two with full package inclusions; PhP 24,830 nett (Double)
- Lean Season - PhP 19,640 nett (Single) per night good for two with full package inclusions; PhP 22,450 nett (Double)
- SEAVIEW ROOM
- High Season - PhP 26,240 nett (Single) per night good for two with full package inclusions; PhP 29,040 nett (Double)
- Lean Season - PhP 23,850 nett (Single) per night good for two with full package inclusions; PhP 26,660 nett (Double)
- DELUXE SEAVIEW ROOM
- High Season - PhP 29,740 nett (Single) per night good for two with full package inclusions; PhP 32,550 nett (Double)
- Lean Season - PhP 27,360 nett (Single) per night good for two with full package inclusions; PhP 30,170 nett (Double)
Every El Nido Resorts guest can experience land and water activities during a standard 3D2N stay at the resorts. The activities are already inclusive of your package:
*Subject to tour availability and weather condition.
Guided tour of the Big Lagoon, kayak in the Small Lagoon, snorkel at Miniloc House Reef, swim with our 1.5 meter jackfish, relax at our Beach Clubs, photograph Snake Island's sandbar, explore Cudugnon Cave, sunrise or sunset guided kayak tour, enjoy sunset cocktails at the resort's beach/pool bars (drinks charged separately), mangrove tour and bird-watching (subject to tide), hike & kayak at Lagen Island, sunbathe in one of the 45 islands/islets in Bacuit Bay, learn to windsurf, hobie-cat sail around the islands, guided snorkeling tour, pedal boat at the resorts, volleyball & badminton at the beach clubs, coconut-hat making & sunrise/sunset cruise PLUS you will see many fishes, sealife, birds and reptiles during your stay. You might see dolphins, dugongs, turtles or manta rays.
For Peak Season surcharge of PhP 4270 nett per room per night added to High Season Rates for Peak Periods
Extra Adult: PhP 9,540 nett per night inclusive of Full Board Meals
Child Policy: Children 12 years old and above are considered adults. Child 7-11 years old sharing room with at least 1 adult shall be charged Child Supplement of PhP 4514 nett per night, inclusive of full-board meals, transfers and use of snorkelling equipment. Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least 1 adult stay for free and shall be extended complimentary meals from the Kiddie Menu. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly.
Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
Christmas Eve: PhP 3050 nett per person for all adult guests for Dec 24 overnight to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming Christmas Day.
New Year's Eve: PhP 3660 nett per person for all adult guests staying overnight on Dec 31 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New Year.
EL NIDO RESORT - MINILOC ISLAND ROOM RATE INCLUSIONS
- Roundtrip Boat Transfers (El Nido Airport - Miniloc Island v.v.)
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) at the Clubhouse Restaurant
- Use of available non-motorized water sports equipment (hobie cat, windsurf, kayak, etc)
- Standard resort guided activities/tours (snorkeling at house reef, kayaking, island hopping, etc.)
OTHER APPLICABLE CHARGESConservation Fee: All visitors to El Nido and Taytay 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PhP 200 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Optional: Guests requiring private boat transfers outside of regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged chartered boat transfer rate.
EL NIDO RESORTS - MINILOC ISLAND FACILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- 50 Cottages
- Air conditioning
- Al fresco Dining at the Clubhouse Restaurant
- Massage Cabana
- Marine Sports Center
- Gaming Area
- Beach Bar
- Kids Activity Center
- Function Room
- Private Dining options
- Guided Eco Tours
- Complimentary wifi connection at the Clubhouse only
EL NIDO RESORTS - AIR FARE (From Manila)
Roundtrip Airfare (Manila-EL Nido-MNL): Approximately PhP 7700/pax (Low Season) or 11200/person (Peak Season). Contact us for the updated rates.
Schedule: Manila to El Nido
- ETD - 0700H / 1100H / 1500H
- ETA - 0800H / 1200H / 1600H
Schedule: El Nido to Manila
- ETD - 0900H / 1300H / 1700H
- ETA - 1000H / 1400H / 1800H
GOING TO EL NIDO PALAWAN FROM PUERTO PRINCESA CITY
We offer air-conditioned and comfortable transfers from Puerto Princesa City to El Nido via Executive Van from PhP 850 nett per person or PhP 7700 nett for exclusive use of the whole van for your group (up to 10 pax). Travel time (one-way) is approximately 5-6 hours. Offer is via ILINK.PH
BOOK EL NIDO MINILOC RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
SEND ME AN FB MESSAGE
+63.32.253-4966 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
+63.2.542-2409 PLDT | +63.2.925-3253 PLDT
MOBILE / VIBER
+63.922.852-5150 | +63.919.991-3828 +63917.626-2242
Fastest way from El Nido to Coron OR Coron to El Nido via fastcraft
Explore El Nido Resorts;
El Nido flights
Puerto Princesa Packages; Coron Packages
Cebu Resorts; Bohol Resorts; Boracay Resorts