EL NIDO RESORT - Lagen Island
El Nido Resorts Lagen Island is a luxury resort located in Lagen Island, Bacuit Bay, El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. Flights from Manila to El Nido are available via Airswift.
From El Nido Airport, it is an approximate 45 minute boat ride to the island resort arranged by the resort staff. El Nido can also be reached from Puerto Princesa City via 5 hour landtrip.
Lagen Island Resort is the sister-resort of El Nido Resorts Miniloc, El Nido Resort Pangulasian and El Nido Resorts Apulit Island. There's also El Nido Cove Resort and Casa Kalaw, Balai Adlao, Hotel Covo, Huni Lio and Seda Lio, mid-priced sister-resorts near El Nido Town.
SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
LAGEN ISLAND - REGULAR ROOM RATES
*Rates below are valid from April 1, 2023 - March 31, 2024. May change without prior notice
Lean Season: June 1 - October 22, 2023
High Season: April 1 - May 31, 2023; October 23 - Dec 31, 2023; Jan 1 - March 31, 2024
- FOREST ROOM (max. capacity of 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 children 11 y/o. & below only) - Php 36,850 nett per night good for two with full board meals (Lean); Php 40,370 (High)
- BEACHFRONT COTTAGE (max. capacity of 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 children 11 y/o. & below only) - Php 38,720 nett per night good for two with full board meals (Lean); Php 42,240 (High)
- FOREST SUITE (max. capacity of 4 Adults + 1 child 11 y/o. & below only) - Php 40,590 nett per night good for two with full board meals (Lean); Php 44,110 (High)
- WATER COTTAGE (max. capacity of 3 Adults or 2 Adults + 2 children 11 y/o. & below only)
- Php 42,460 nett per night good for two with full board meals (Lean); Php 45,980 (High)
Extra Person: PhP 12,000 nett per night inclusive of full board meals
*For Peak Season surcharge of PhP 5,000 nett per room per night added to High Season Rates for Peak Periods: April 5-9, 2023 (Holy Week and Easter); December 22-31, 2023 (Christmas); January 1-5, 2024 (New Year)
*Minimum of 4-night stay is required during peak periods.
*Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested from the Front Office, subject to availability.
*Incidental deposit of Php 4,000 per room is required upon check in.
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults.
- Child 7-11 years old sharing room with at least 1 adult shall be charged Child Supplement of PhP 7,000 nett per night, inclusive of breakfast, transfers and use of non-motorized water sports equipment.
- Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least 1 adult stay for free, and shall be extended complimentary meals. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly. If a child/ children require/s a separate room without an adult companion, 1 child shall be charged the full single room rate.
Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
- Christmas Eve: PhP 4,100 nett per person will be charged to all adult guests staying over the night of Dec 24 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve: PhP 4,800 nett per person for all adult guests staying overnight on Dec 31 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New Year.
LAGEN ISLAND - INCLUSIONS
- Complimentary Boat transfers (El Nido Airport – Lagen Island and vice versa)
- Daily Full Board Meals (excluding drinks)
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and non-motorized water sports facilities (kayak, stand-up paddle board)
- Standard resort guided activities/tours
- Travel insurance for guests 7 to 75 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 months to 6 years old.
OTHER APPLICABLE CHARGES
Eco-Tourism Development Fee:All visitors to El Nido, 12 years old and above are required to pay an Environmental Fee of PhP 200.00 per person for the duration of stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects, and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Integrated Protected Area Fund: All visitors to the Big and/or Small Lagoons 6 years old and above, are required to pay a fee of Php 200.00 per person per lagoon visit in line with the efforts of the Protected Area Office (PAO) of El Nido-Taytay. The funds collected will be utilized solely for the conservation and management activities of the islands in Bacuit Bay & the protected areas involved, and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Optional: Guests requiring private boat transfers outside of regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged chartered boat transfer rate of PhP 8,500 nett per boat per way (max of 5 guest). Rate subject to change without prior notice.
BOOK EL NIDO LAGEN RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
MOBILE / VIBER +63917-6262242 (Globe) | 032-2385050 (PLDT)
SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
Fastest way from El Nido to Coron OR Coron to El Nido via fastcraft
Explore El Nido Resorts; El Nido flights
Puerto Princesa Packages; Coron Packages
Cebu Resorts; Bohol Resorts; Boracay Resorts