APULIT ISLAND RESORT - Palawan
El Nido Resorts Apulit Island is a luxury resort located in Taytay Bay Palawan which is approximately 2 hours away from El Nido Palawan via land and boat. It can also be reached from Puerto Princesa City via 4 hour landtrip or via Manila to El Nido flight.
Apulit Island Resort is the sister-resort of El Nido Resorts Lagen, El Nido Resort Miniloc and El Nido Resorts Pangulasian Island. There's also El Nido Cove Resort and Casa Kalaw, Balai Adlao, Hotel Covo, Huni Lio and Seda Lio, mid-priced sister-resorts near El Nido Town.
The resort showcases a wealth of wildlife and colorful tropical fishes and scenic landscapes. Popular activities available in Apulit Island Resort are diving, snorkeling, island hopping, kayaking, mangrove tours and more.
SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
EL NIDO RESORTS - APULIT ISLAND RATES
*Rates below are valid from April 1, 2021 - March 31, 2022. May change without prior notice
Lean Season: June 1 - October 22, 2021
High Season: April 1 - May 31, 2021; October 23 - Dec 31, 2021; Jan 1 - March 31, 2022
- WATER COTTAGE (maximum of 2 person)
- Single - PhP 21,450 nett per night (Lean); PhP 25,300 nett per night (High) , good for 1 with fullboard meals
- Double - PhP 24,200 nett per night (Lean); PhP 28,050 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
- LOFT WATER COTTAGE (maximum of 4 person)
- Single - PhP 23,210 nett per night (Lean); PhP 27,060 nett per night (High), good for 1 with fullboard meals
- Double - PhP 25,960 nett per night (Lean); PhP 29,810 nett per night (High), good for 2 with full board meals
Extra Person: PhP 8,800 nett per night inclusive of full board meals
*For Peak Season surcharge of PhP 5,000 nett per room per night added to High Season Rates for Peak Periods: April 1 - 4, 2021 (Holy Week and Easter); December 22-31, 2021 (Christmas); January 1-5, 2022 (New Year)
*Minimum of 4-night stay is required during peak periods.
*Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Early check-in and late check-out may be requested from the Front Office, subject to availability.
*Incidental deposit of Php 4,000 per room is required upon check in.
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults.
- Child Supplement of PhP 5,200 nett per night - 7 to 11 years old sharing room with at least 1 adult, inclusive of full-board meals, transfers and use of non-motorized water sports equipment.
- Child 6 years old and below sharing room with at least 1 adult stay for free and shall be extended complimentary meals from the Kiddie Menu. Ala carte orders will be charged accordingly.
Compulsory Dinner Supplements:
- Christmas Eve: PhP 3,800 nett per person for all adult guests for Dec 24 overnight to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve: PhP 4,400 nett per person for all adult guests staying overnight on Dec 31 to cover upgraded menu and entertainment in welcoming the New Year.
APULIT ISLAND RESORT - RATE INCLUSIONS
- Complimentary Boat transfers (Taytay Town Wharf to Apulit Island and vice vera)
- Complimentary Van transfers (El Nido Airport to Taytay Town Wharf and vice versa) on the regular airport shuttle for guests with AirSWIFT flights
- Pre-set full board meals excluding drinks
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Use of available non-motorized water sports equipment (kayak, stand-up paddle board)
- Standard resort guided activities/tours
- Travel insurance for guests 7 to 75 years old. Optional insurance available for guests 6 months to 6 years old.
APULIT ISLAND RESORT - BOAT SCHEDULE FROM TAYTAY WHARF TO APULIT ISLAND
- Taytay Wharf to Apulit Island: 11 AM & 3 PM
- Apulit island to Taytay wharf: 8:30 AM & 12 NN
*Guests coming from Puerto Princesa must be at the Taytay Wharf an hour before the scheduled trips
*Contact us for transfer rates from Puerto Princesa (via shared or exclusive van)
OTHER APPLICABLE CHARGESConservation Fee: All visitors to El Nido and Taytay 12 years old and above are required to pay a Conservation Fee of PhP 200 per person for the duration of their stay. This fee is collected for various conservation projects and may be settled at the resort. Fee is subject to change.
Optional: Guests requiring private boat transfers outside of regular airport boat shuttle shall be charged chartered boat transfer rate of PhP 5,000 nett per boat per way. Rate subject to change without prior notice.
APULIT ISLAND RESORT - FACILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- 50 water cottages
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- House reef
- 60 meters high limestone cliff for rapelling
- Al fresco Dining at the Clubhouse Restaurant
- Massage Cabana
- Marine Sports Center
- Gaming Area
- Beach Bar
- The Octagon Pier for private functions
- Complimentary wifi connection at the Clubhouse only
HOW TO GO TO APULIT ISLAND VIA PUERTO PRINCESA
We offer comfortable, air-conditioned van transfers from Puerto Princesa to Taytay town, the jump off point to Apulit Island. Contact us for rates.
BOOK APULIT ISLAND RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
MOBILE / VIBER +63917-6262242 (Globe) | 032-2385050 (PLDT)
SIGN UP FOR PH TRAVEL NEWS AND PROMOS!
Fastest way from El Nido to Coron OR Coron to El Nido via fastcraft
Explore El Nido Resorts; Palawan Hotels
El Nido flights
Puerto Princesa Packages; Coron Packages
Cebu Resorts; Bohol Resorts; Boracay Resorts