MARIBAGO BLUEWATERMaribago Bluewater Resort in Mactan, Cebu Philippines, is a class AAA luxury beach resort set in a seven hectare property.
The resort has a 110 meter long white sand beach, the Amuma Spa, several swimming pools, restaurants and recreation facilities.
Maribago Bluewater is only 15 minutes away from the Mactan Cebu International airport, and 40-50 minutes away from Cebu City proper.
Complimentary WIFI internet is provided in the resort lobby and restaurants.
MARIBAGO BLUEWATER - OVERNIGHT RATES
*Rates below are valid until March 31, 2019. Special rates below are only available via ILINK.PH, rates may change without prior notice. Contact us for Low Season discounts, subject to availbility.
Scroll down below for Package Rates with Transfers and Day-Use Rates
*Peak Season dates:
*For Peak Season, minimum 3 nights stay.
- December 20, 2018 - Jan 10, 2019 (Christmas & New Year)
- February 5 - 9, 2019 (Chinese New Year)
*Mandatory gala dinner on Christmas Eve at PhP 3,000 per person and New Year's Eve at PhP 4,000 per person.
- Deluxe Room - PhP 7,500 nett per night good for two. Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
- Amuma Spa Suite - PhP 9,350 nett per night good for two. Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
- Premier Deluxe Room - PhP 10,800 nett per night good for two. Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
- Royal Bungalow - PhP 18,750 nett per night good for two. Peak Season surcharge: PhP 2000, minimum 3 nights stay for Peak.
*Overnight rates include Buffet Breakfast for two
*Surcharge of PhP 2,000 nett per night For Peak Season dates: December 20, 2018 - January 10, 2019(Christmas & New Year) and February 5 - 9, 2019(Chinese New Year)
*Maximum 2 children 11 years old and below sharing room with parents are free of charge excluding meals.
*Extra person charge - PhP 2900 nett/person/night including breakfast. Maximum 1 extra person allowed per room. Maximum number of beds per room is three beds, 2 regular beds and 1 single extra bed.
MARIBAGO BLUEWATER - ROOM INCLUSIONS
- Fully Air-conditioned
- Mini Bar
- Cable TV
- Shower & Bathtub
- Coffee/Tea Service
- Private Veranda
MARIBAGO BLUEWATER - DAY USE RATES
*Rates may change without prior notice. Contact us to book your Day Use
- Mondays - Thursdays : PhP 2,000 / pax
- Fridays - Sundays : PhP 2,500 / pax
- Lunch Buffet at Allegro Restaurant with One (1) Round Non-Alcoholic Beverage (11:30 AM - 2PM)
- Free Use of Beach, Main Swimming Pool and Towel (Deposit of PhP 400 required for the towel, refundable upon return of towel)
MARIBAGO BLUEWATER - FACILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES
- Swimming - 110 meter beachfront surrounded by coconut palms, thatch huts and beach beds.
- Swimming Pools
- Optional Watersports - Jet-skiing, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Island-Hopping
- Daily fish feeding at the Marine Wildlife Lagoon
- Barrio Fiesta (Country feast) with Cultural Show every Saturday evening
- Table Tennis
- Tennis (Shell Court)
- Beach Volleyball
- Life-sized Chess Board
- Children's Playground
- Kiddie Playroom
- Bluewater Private Island - view the open sea while basking under the sun
AMUMA SPA FEATURES/FACILITIES
*Use of spa facilities is free for guests availing of treatments. Guests under age 18 are not permitted.
- Signature Therapies - Amuma Hilot and Traditional Hilot, Western and Asian massage
- Wellness - Gym, Tai-Chi Pavilion, Arnis
- Salon Services
- Outdoor Jacuzzi and Sauna
- Watsu (Water Shiatsu) Pool
- Lagoon-style Swimming Pool
MARIBAGO BLUEWATER BEACH RESORT - RESTAURANTS
- The Cove - live seafood restaurant overlooking the open sea. Offers ala carte lunch and dinner menus. Also has an Oyster bar. Open from 10am to 10pm.
- Allegro Restaurant - Maribago Bluewater Resort's main restaurant, offers al fresco patio dining by the pool with selections from Filipino, Asian and continental cuisines. Serves daily buffet breakfast and lunch and dinner ala carte or buffet menus. A variety of theme dinners and entertainment offered throughout the week. Open 24 hours daily. Enjoy Maribago Bluewater's Barrio Fiesta every Saturday night. Immerse in local culture with dinner buffet of Filipino specialties, entertainment by live serenaders and a cultural show highlighting native folkdances. Shows at 7:30pm
- Molto Italiano - Italian Cafe offering brick oven specialties. Aside from gourmet pizza, also offers fresh salads, pasta, sandwiches and desserts.
Amuma Spa Cafe Juice Bar - offers fresh fruit and salads, light meals and sandwiches.
BOOK MARIBAGO BLUEWATER RESORT VIA ILINK.PH
CEBU +63.32.238-5050 PLDT | +63.32.253-4966 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
MANILA +63.2.542-2409 PLDT | +63.2.925-3253 PLDT
MOBILE/VIBER +63.922.852-5150 | +63.919.991-3828 +63917.626-2242
Explore Maribago Bluewater's sister resorts: Panglao Bluewater, Sumilon Bluewater
Explore Cebu Tours
Try Parasailing in Cebu and other exciting Watersports!
Explore Cebu Hotels and Resorts
Explore Cebu Resorts
Explore Bohol Resorts