NEW NORMAL TOURIST REQUIREMENTS - PHILIPPINES
III. EL NIDO
- Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result conducted within seventy-two (72) hours before departure flight
- Hotel confirmation from a DOT-accredited accommodation establishment issued with Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO);
- Roundtrip Tickets
- Valid ID showing proof of residence in an area under GCQ or MGCQ
- Completion of Online Health Declaration Form from https://www.touristboracay.com/ at least twenty-four (24) hours before the fligh
Register your visit online:
*Processing takes approximately twelve (12) hours after receipt of documents.
- Access http://aklan.gov.ph and click the Online Health Declaration Card button then choose Boracay in the “Where To?” page.
- Fill out the required fields and submit. A confirmation with instructions will be displayed.
- Save a copy of the Health Declaration Card (HDC) on your smartphone or have it printed.
- Attach a copy of the HDC together with a copy of your RT-PCR Negative Result, confirmed flight and booking details, and your valid ID, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with this subject format: OHDC - Family Name, First Name (example: OHDC - Dela Cruz, Juan). Registration for multiple tourists and their documents can be sent in one email.
- Wait for the email response within the day. If approved, a copy of your HDC and Tourist QR Code will be sent back to you. Present these to authorities in the borders for scanning.
*Bohol now accepts negative Saliva RT-PCR Test Result for tourist bubble, including MICE and APOR prior to entry and after arrival for the purpose of being allowed to leave the Tourist and APOR Bubbles.
- Negative RT-PCR (swab or saliva) test result taken within 72 hours prior to departure date (Please check with the lab that they are government-accredited)
- Pre-booked accommodation at a DOT accredited establishment should be located in Panglao or Dauis (with UBE Seal or Certificate of Operations) (Please check with the hotel that they already have Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO))
- Pre-booked tour via DOT accredited transport and tour provider (Note: We and our partners are all DOT-Accredited)
- Registration to the Bohol website for the issuance of QR Code for each person: https://tourism.bohol.gov.ph/
- 5-day stay requires NO QUARANTINE. Stay of 6 days or more requires another RT-PCR test on the 5th day and is only allowed to go out after a negative result
- Sign an undertaking to undergo self monitoring for 7 days once they get home and will take a repeat PCR test if symptoms will show
*May change without prior notice
Rules and Regulations set by the Local Government of El Nido are fairly strict and must be followed by the tourists.
- Tourists shall provide their own food and drinks to lessen person-to-person contact during this period.
- Travel operators, tour guide or boat crews are not allowed to provide or prepare food for the guests. (suggestion: guests may order from their hotel to take out)
- Tourists shall bring their own snorkeling gears. Rentals of such are temporarily banned.
- Tourists shall wear face masks on the boat and observe proper physical distancing.
- Tourists shall acquire QR coded tourist ID before traveling to El Nido. All guidelines set by El Nido LGU are subject to change.*
EL NIDO FEES: Payment for Environmental fees and User fees (for Big and Small Lagoon only) shall be collected from the guests on the day of the tour.
BOOKING: Limited capacities are set, Pre-booking is being advised.
Guest’s details shall be provided, Complete Name, Gender, Age, Nationality and Accommodation to stay in El Nido shall be sent in advance or two days prior to tour date.
Due to the implementation of new environmental protection laws, all single-use plastics are not allowed to be brought to the islands. This includes all plastic bottles and single use plastic bags.
STEPS IN BOOKING EL NIDO VACATION (may change without prior notice)
- Book your accommodation at one of the hotels and resorts that have accomplished DOT’s Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO)
- Book your tours with one of the travel agencies/tour operators with DOT accreditation and the LGU’s Local Seal of Compliance (LSOC). Your tour operator/travel agency will send you an itinerary for your stay
- Upload your bookings here, along with health declaration and IDs. You will be issued a QR coded tourist ID (QT-ID) that clears you for your itinerary. https://elnidotourism.ph/
- Book your flight on AirSwift at https://www.air-swift.com for your direct flight to El Nido. For now, the airports in Puerto Princesa City and San Vicente are not yet allowing tourists to fly in.
- Get an RT-PCR test within 2 days (48 hours) before your arrival in El Nido
- Requirements: Ages 15-65, Filipino Citizen, Philippine Residing Foreigners
Test Before Travel
** Accept the terms and conditions and wait for the QR code. It will serve as your pass upon and entry while in Coron
- Negative RT-PCR (swab) test result, conducted within 24 to 72 hours before the flight. Copy of the test result with the official receipt should be presented upon check-in.
- Present a valid E-health Pass (Register your Health Declaration Form : www.corontourism.ph
- Confirmed hotel booking or reservation from any accommodation with a DOT Certificate to Operate
- Roundtrip tickets
- Negative RT-PCR results taken 3 days from date of travel
- Travel Itinerary in Cebu City for the duration of the stay (or first 10 days, whichever is shorter)
- Travel Authority issued by the PNP JT COVID SHIELD
- Roundtrip tickets / travel details
- Confirmed booking of accommodation in Cebu City
- Submit required documents to the Cebu City Government Portal to be issued an Authority to Enter (ATE)
VA. LAPU-LAPU CITY
- Travel Authority
- Medical certificate issued by the municipal of the place of origin issued within the past 7 days prior to travel
- Confirmed booking from an accredited hotel or accommodation establishment
- Negative RT-PCR test result taken within 72 hours from place of origin. (Passengers who will fail to present a negative RT PCR test result upon arrival in Cebu airport shall be required to undergo swab testing in Cebu at their own cost)
Via Surigao City OR Sayak Airport :
From the Province of Surigao del Norte: