BORACAY ACTIVITIES - Things to do in Boracay
List of tours and activities in Boracay, what to do in Boracay Island, Philippines.
Aside from enjoying the sunset, swimming and lazing around Boracay Island's 4-kilometer White Beach, there are numerous activities that one can choose from.
- BORACAY ISLAND HOPPING - PHP 1,500/pax (Shared Tour). Duration: 10 AM - 3PM
- Crystal Cove - trekking and sightseeing, explore the two coves, swim and snorkel in the white beach.
- Crocodile Island - for snorkeling
- Puka Beach, a beautiful white-sand beach in the northern tip of Boracay Island. Because there are less people in this part of Boracay, one can have more peace and quiet.
- Optional visit to Magic Island (entrance fee at pax account) - a place known for cliff jumping.
- Inclusions: Free Pick-up at hotel, Local Tour Guide, Boat Ride and Boat Crew, Entrance Fees for Crystal Cove, Crocodile Island and Puka Beach, Lunch, Use of Mask and Snorkel, Insurance.
- BORACAY ATV ADVENTURE - Embark on an exciting ATV or Buggy Adventure Ride and feel the adrenaline rush! Go through a forest trail with two stops, first stop is a scenic view overlooking a private beach, and the second stop is the private white-sand beach where you can relax, take pictures or take a quick dip. The activity runs for approximately 1 hour.
- ATV (Good for 1 pax per vehicle) - PHP 1,200
- Buggy (Good for 2pax per vehicle) - PHP 2,000 *Includes Free Pick-up and Drop off, Activity Insurance
- BORACAY WATER ACTIVITIES
- Parasailing - 15 minutes
- Solo Flyer - PHP 2,500/pax
- 2-3 Flyers - PHP 2,000/pax
- Helmet Diving - 20 minutes with free CD
- Banana Boat / Whale Ride / Red Shark - Minimum 5 pax, 15 minutes
- Flying Fish - 15 minutes, minimum 3 pax
- Jet Ski
- 15 minutes - PHP 1,800
- 30 minutes - PHP 2,500
- 1 hour - PHP 4,000
- UFO - 15 minutes, minimum 4 pax
- Wake Board / Water Ski
- 15 minutes - PHP 1,500
- 30 minutes - PHP 3,000
- 1 hour - PHP 6,000
*All Boracay Water Activities include Free Pick-up and Drop off, Activity Insurance
Sightseeing - rent a tricycle for an hour or two and go around the island
- Food and Shopping
- D' Mall - an assortment of souvenir shops and restaurants
- D' Talilpapa - wet market where you can buy seafood, meat and vegetables and have them cook it for you
Explore Boracay Hotels; Boracay Packages
Explore Cheap Boracay Hotels
Info on How to Get To Boracay