BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR with OPTIONAL ATV (Whole day tour with Lunch)
If it's your first time in Bohol, the Bohol Countryside Tour is a must. You get to see the endangered Philippine Tarsier, the Chocolate Hills, Loboc river, heritage churches, and other Bohol attractions below. Aside from that, you can also view the beautiful and serene Bohol countryside along the way. Option for river cruise, riverside or Bee Farm restaurant in (ICM Mall) lunch.
*Tour originates in Bohol
PRIVATE BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR - RATES
- 2 - 3 pax : Php 4,320 / pax
- 4 - 6 pax : Php 3,375 / pax
- 7 - 9 pax : Php 3,075 / pax
- 10 - up : Php 2,850 / pax
- 2 - 3 pax : Php 4,050 / pax
- 4 - 6 pax : Php 3,005 / pax
- 7 - 9 pax : Php 2,700 / pax
- 10 - up : Php 2,550 / pax
Bohol Bee Farm (ICM Mall) Lunch (rates to follow)
Optional ATV Add-on: PHP 1,350 / pax
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioned transfers to and from any Bohol hotel located in Tagbilaran City or Panglao Island
- Professional Tour guide (DOT-Accredited)
- River Cruise, Riverside, or Bee Farm Restaurant Lunch
Tour Duration (Whole Day): 8AM - 5PM (may be adjusted per guest preference)
- Blood Compact Site (Tagbilaran City) - View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations by performing a blood compact ceremony.
- Baclayon Church (Baclayon) - An old stone church and musuem with religious relics dating back to the early 16th century. It is considered as one of the oldest stone churches in the Philippines.
- Loay Backyard Industry (Loay) - Observe the local craftsmen as they make bolos and other metal crafts. The locals also make Nipa leaves into roofing materials.
- Tarsier (Loboc) - See the Philippine Tarsier, smallest monkey in the world along the Loboc River.
- Man Made Forest (Bilar) - Along the way to the Chocolate Hills, pass by the Bilar manmade forest and view thousands of Mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the locals.
- Chocolate Hills (Carmen) - A work of nature, one thousand two hundred sixty eight (1,268) haycock hills which turn brown during dry season.
- Loboc-Loay River Cruise (Loboc) - View the nipa palm plantation along the Loboc - Loay River. Sometimes wild ducks are seen feeding and swimming in the river. While cruising lunch will be served on board.
- Rates may change without prior notice.
- Destinations are subject to change based on discretion of the Tour Guide.
- CHILD RATE: 0 - 2 yrs.old - Free of Charge (without lunch); 3 - 6 yrs.old - 50% of the adult rate; 7 yrs.old & above - adult rate
- Surcharge: For Christmas Day (Dec 25), New Year’s Day (Jan 1) and Good Friday (date varies every year), there is a surcharge of PHP 1500/group. This is to be paid to the tour guide before the start of tour.
BOOK THE TOUR VIA ILINK.PH
MOBILE/VIBER +63-917-626-2242 (GLOBE) | +63-928-519-8783 SMART | 032-2385050 (PLDT)
Explore other Bohol Package Tours
EXPLORE BOHOL RESORTS, BORACAY RESORTS, CEBU HOTELS AND RESORTS, PALAWAN RESORTS