BACOLOD TOURIST SPOTS
List of Bacolod City tourist spots and things to do in Bacolod
- The Ruins - built in the 1900's by Don Mariano Lacson for his wife Maria Braga. The letters "M" and "M" can be seen embossed in the concrete columns. During World War II, the house was burned down by the guerillas to prevent it from being used by the Japanese Army. Being made of sturdy materials, only the wooden floors and roof burned down while the concrete structure remained intact.
- Mambukal Hot Spring Mountain Resort - A resort with hot springs, hiking trails, waterfalls, butterfly sanctuary and more.
- Capitol Grounds and Lagoon
- Heritage Houses - several heritage houses in the town of Silay
- Panaad Stadium - multipurpose stadium and adopted home of the Philippine National Football Team, the Azkals
- Experience authentic Bacolod Chicken Inasal - Bacolod is know as the origin of the famous Chicken Inasal. Recommended: Chicken House Bacolod
- San Sebastian Cathedral
- Negros Museum
- Maskara Festival - every 3rd week of October. With street dancing, bazaars, competitions, sports events, concerts and more
Explore Bacolod Hotels
SEND ME AN FB MESSAGE