Aloguinsan is a beautiful town approximately one and a half hours away from Cebu City, Philippines.
The town has nice white sand beaches and the Bojo River that empties into the Tañon Straight, which lies between the islands of Cebu and Negros.
Recently the Bojo River was named by Green Destination as one of 2016 top 100 Sustainable Destinations in the world.
ALOGUINSAN DAY TOUR WITH BOJO RIVER CRUISE
Spend a relaxing day away from the city with the Bojo River Cruise and lunch served by the local community. You will be serenaded when you enter the lunch area and given a short presentation of the community's eco activities. Then visit Kantabogon Beach, a long stretch of white beach with view of Mount Canlaon and Negros Island across the sea before heading back to the city.
*Rates may change without prior notice
- 10 pax - PhP 1,760/pax (local); PhP 1850 (non-local)
- 8-9 pax - PhP 1900/pax (local); PhP 2000 (non-local)
- 7 pax - PhP 1995/pax (local); PhP 2100 (non-local)
- 6 pax - PhP 2140/pax (local); PhP 2250 (non-local)
- 5 pax - PhP 2330/pax (local); PhP 2450 (non-local)
- 4 pax - PhP 2470/pax (local); PhP 2600 (non-local)
- 3 pax - PhP 3135/pax (local); PhP 3300 (non-local)
- 2 pax - PhP 4550/pax (local); PhP 4790 (non-local)
*Children 3 years old and below are free of charge. 4-6 years old half price; 7 years and above full rate.
ALOGUINSAN DAY TOUR WITH BOJO RIVER CRUISE - INCLUSIONS
- Roundtrip transfers via air-conditioned Van from Cebu City to Aloguinsan and back
- Local Guide at Aloguinsan
- Visit to Baluarte Park which stands on a cliff behind the municipal hall. Aside from panoramic views of the sea and town, you can view the ruins of a watchtower (baluarte) dating to the Spanish period.
- Short presentation on Eco-tourism activities by the community representatives
- Lunch served by the local community with short presentation and singing
- Bojo River Cruise with optional swimming
- Afternoon snack
- Optional visit to Hidden Beach Resort (additional cost at pax account) - a semi enclave with stretch of white sand, and is also a diving area. Hidden beach can be reached via kayak/paddleboat during calm weather or via motorized banca from the Bojo River
- Optional visit to Kantabogon Beach (also called Hermit's Cove, entrance fee at pax account) - long stretch of white sand beach with view of Mount Canlaon, Negros Island, across the sea.
- Insurance (conditions apply)
INQUIRE ABOUT ALOGUINSAN CEBU TOUR NOW!
SEND ME AN FB MESSAGE
+63.32.238-5050 +63.32.253-4966 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
+63.922.852-5150 (SUN) |+63.919.991-3828 (Smart) | +63.917.626-2242 (GLOBE)