BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR (Whole day tour with Lunch)
If it's your first time in Bohol, the Bohol Countryside Tour is a must. You get to see the endangered Philippine Tarsier, the Chocolate Hills, Loboc river, heritage churches, and other Bohol attractions below. Aside from that, you can also view the beautiful and serene Bohol countryside along the way.
BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR - RATES
*Prices may change without prior notice
- 2-3 pax - PhP 2,590/pax (local); PhP 2,750/pax (non-local)
- 4-6 pax - PhP 2180/pax (local); PhP 2290/pax (non-local)
- 7-9 pax - PhP 1890/pax (local); PhP 1990/pax (non-local)
- 10-13 pax - PhP 1760/pax (local); PhP 1850/pax (non-local)
- 14-16 pax - PhP 1500/pax (local); PhP 1570/pax (non-local)
- 17 pax and above - PhP 1380/pax (local); PhP 1450/pax (non-local)
*This is a private tour
*Children 9 years and below are 50% off based on the rate of number of adults. For example, if there are 2 adults & 2 children, rate for adults will be based on 2275 x 2 persons, and for the children 2275/2 = 1137.50 per child.
*If you're coming from Cebu, view Bohol Countryside Day Tour from Cebu
BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR DESTINATIONS
*Destinations are subject to change based on discretion of the Tour Guide.
- Blood Compact Site (Tagbilaran City) - View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations by performing a blood compact ceremony.
- Baclayon Church (Baclayon) - An old stone church and musuem with religious relics dating back to the early 16th century. It is considered as one of the oldest stone churches in the Philippines.
- Loay Backyard Industry (Loay) - Observe the local craftsmen as they make bolos and other metal crafts. The locals also make Nipa leaves into roofing materials.
- Clarin Ancestral House (Loay) - Visit a typical Boholano home which was declared by the National historical Institute as a heritage site. View the collections of the Clarin Family displayed inside the house.
- Tarsier (Loboc) - See the Philippine Tarsier, smallest monkey in the world along the Loboc River.
- Man Made Forest (Bilar) - Along the way to the Chocolate Hills, pass by the Bilar manmade forest and view thousands of Mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the locals.
- Chocolate Hills (Carmen) - A work of nature, one thousand two hundred sixty eight (1,268) haycock hills which turn brown during dry season.
- Loboc-Loay River Cruise (Loboc) - View the nipa palm plantation along the Loboc - Loay River. Sometimes wild ducks are seen feeding and swimming in the river. While cruising lunch will be served on board.
BOHOL COUNTRYSIDE TOUR INCLUSIONS
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioned transfers
- Tour guide (DOT-Accredited)
- River Cruise
TOUR DEPARTURE : 8:00 A.M.
BOOK THE TOUR VIA ILINK.PH
MANILA +63-2-542-2409 PLDT | +63-2-925-3253 PLDT
CEBU +63-32-253-4966 PLDT | +63-32-238-5050 PLDT | +63.32.410-7069 GLOBE
MOBILE +63-917-626-2242 GLOBE | +63-922-852-5150 SUN | +63-919-991-3828 SMART
FB www.facebook.com/iddo.inc | VIBER +63-922-851-5150
If you're coming from Cebu, view Bohol Countryside Day Tour from Cebu including roundtrip transfers from Cebu - Bohol
Explore other Bohol Package Tours
EXPLORE BOHOL RESORTS, BORACAY RESORTS, CEBU HOTELS AND RESORTS, PALAWAN RESORTS